#kamisukareview – Samsung Electronics ensures that loyal Samsung users can still use their smartphones and other electronic equipment to their prime without the need to leave home through Samsung Customer Service with the concept of “We Bring the Service to You”.
This concept is a series of digital consumer services, remote repair, smartphone pickup for repairs, as well as smartphone cleaning for the convenience of consumers throughout Indonesia.
During this pandemic, Indonesian people are encouraged to do various activities at home so that even fasting should be spent at home.
Supported with the right tools, even at home family members can remain productive, entertained, and eager to practice worship.
“Samsung is committed to bringing technology that contributes to a better life, including at home where we spend the most time now.
“To keep consumers comfortable in fasting, Samsung shares easy steps to care for electronic devices so that the condition remains excellent to support Samsung's loyal users to remain productive during fasting at home.
“When needing further improvement, with the 'We Bring the Service to You' series on Samsung Customer Service, we present a wide selection of remote services and free pick-up device options so consumers don't have to bother visiting the service center.
“Consumers can continue their activities without obstacles at home, comfortably at any time,” explained Praryadi Slamet, Head of Customer Experience, Samsung Electronics Indonesia.
Self-examination of electronic devices
Sometimes there are small disturbances that prevent household devices from working optimally. Samsung shares the easy steps to self-check Samsung electronic devices to continue to support your activities at home.
Studying or working from home in hot weather is certainly not comfortable. The following practical steps to check the air conditioner if the temperature is not cool enough.
- Set the AC mode via the remote to “cool” mode and adjust the temperature as desired.
- Check again the last time the AC unit was cleaned. To be optimal, the AC unit should be cleaned or washed once every 3 months.
- Clean the filter on the AC indoor unit from dust or particles which block the air transfer path from inside the engine to the outside.
If the refrigerator is not cold, this can damage the condition of the food stored. Make sure the refrigerator temperature is optimal through the following steps:
- Make sure the power cable is connected properly.
- Keep the location of the refrigerator not exposed to direct sunlight or heat.
- Lower the temperature setting in the refrigerator and freezer for several hours.
- Note the distance of the refrigerator to the wall and the items around it, at least 1 inch apart.
- Try the contents of the refrigerator is not too full, so that the air circulation in the refrigerator goes well.
- Refrigerator door to keep it tightly closed.
For consumers who have just bought the latest Samsung smartphones and have not been able to visit the Samsung Experience Store to transfer data from previous smartphones to new smartphones, here are tips for independent data transfers.
- Make sure both of your smartphones are connected to a stable wifi internet network.
- Download the Samsung Smart Switch application on both of your smartphones.
- Run the Samsung Smart Switch application on an old smartphone, then follow the instructions listed on the application and wait until the transfer process is complete.
- Before deleting data on an old smartphone, make sure once again the data transfer has been successful.
What if you have been using Samsung Galaxy for some time? To maintain the condition of the Galaxy smartphone continues to be primed, follow these steps:
- Open the Samsung Members application and click the Get Help menu at the bottom.
- Use the Automatic Checks menu for automatic checking. You will receive suggestions for upgrading according to the current smartphone conditions, such as more optimal settings, or restarting the smartphone periodically.
- You can also use the Interactive Checks menu to check more specific smartphone features, such as wifi, S Pen, speakers, camera, or touch screen.
If there are other problems, or you want to consult further, you can contact the Samsung Contact Center in various ways.
Currently, Samsung provides chat services to Whatsapp for Business on 0818 021 55777. Users of the Samsung Members application can also directly communicate via live chat.
Consumers can consult, ask for product usage tips, request remote product inspection, or schedule household electronic repairs.
Pick Up & Delivery Service
For consumers who have difficulty making smartphone repairs via chat or remote checking, Samsung also presents Pick Up & Delivery services.
Consumer smartphones will be picked up by technicians, repaired at a Service Center, then sanitized with UV-C light that is safe for devices to clean bacteria, germs, and viruses.
After that, the device will be delivered back to the house. This pickup and delivery is free of charge. To try the Pick Up & Delivery service, users can follow these steps:
- Use the Samsung Members application or open the Samsung Indonesia webpage.
- Open the Samsung Members application, select the Get Help menu at the bottom, then open the Book Appointment feature.
- Visit https://www.samsung.com/en/support/your-service/main then select Repair Service Promise. Enter your Samsung Account ID if requested.
- Select the location of the nearest service center and the expected time of visit (between 08.30 – 18.00 local time). Inform the type of interference experienced and the telephone number that can be contacted.
- The Samsung team will contact consumers to confirm a visit.
- The technician will visit the customer's location within 2 hours of the time you choose. Samsung officers who pick up and deliver the device are equipped with masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, and special storage bags for smartphones.
- The device will be repaired at the Service Center, then sanitized with the Galaxy Sanitizing Service device: UV-C irradiation that is safe for the device to clean bacteria, germs, and viruses. After that, the device will be delivered back to the house.
Alternatively, you can also register for this service through Live Chat on Samsung Members or Whatsapp to Samsung Customer Service.
This service applies to products that are still under warranty or that have passed the warranty period. Currently Pick Up & Delivery services are available in 27 cities in Indonesia, namely: Jabodetabek, Karawang, Cirebon, Bandung, Cilegon, Serang, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Kediri, Jember, Sidoarjo, Gresik, Surabaya, Malang, Denpasar, Manado, Makassar, Banjarmasin, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Medan, Padang, Palembang, Bengkulu, Pekanbaru.
To find out more about Samsung's various types of after sales services, consumers can visit: https://www.samsung.com/en/support/.