#kamisukareview – GoPay Arena Championship (GAC), the largest mobile esport festival in Indonesia, enters the grand final. This event was inaugurated and opened by Zainudin Amali, Minister of Youth and Sports of the Republic
Indonesia on June 15, 2020 ago.
After going through the preliminary round, GAC successfully screened a total of 32 teams consisting of the general category of Open Qualifier and professional player Invitation Qualifier. All teams will compete for the title and in the grand final round which will take place on 29 & 30 July 2020 and 1 & 2 August 2020.
The grand final of the Gopay Arena Championship or GAC can be watched with a live stream on YouTube GoPay Indonesia, Nimo TV, Vidio and GoGames from the Gojek application. All schedule and team information that made it to the grand final can be seen at www.gopayarena.id.
The GAC was also enlivened by various activities and attractive offers with prizes that gamers could take part in during the grand final, such as:
- GAC's Fun Match, in the grand final week with familiar names in the esports world such as Captain Liong, Elhayaminbooy, Grace Martha, Larissa Rochefort, Pevita Pearce as GoPay Gaming & Entertainment Brand Ambassador and Aldi Haryopratomo, CEO of GoPay who is also a true gamer .
- JKT48 special performance to enliven the Grand Final.
- Skiers Top Up, the more frequent top up games using GoPay on Google Play during the GAC, you will have the opportunity to get a smartphone.
- Apada Quiz, take a guessing quiz on the results of the match at www.gopayarena.id, if your guess is correct, you will have the opportunity to get a GoPay balance prize of IDR 250,000 per day for three winners.
- Support the Champion Team, top up your GoPay balance according to the unique nominal of each team as much as possible. If your support team succeeds in becoming the Favorite Team, you will have the opportunity to get a smartphone prize.
GAC matches the three most popular games in Indonesia, namely Free Fire, Mobile Legends and PUBG Mobile with a total prize of up to 1 billion rupiah and tens of millions of GoPay balances.
During the registration period from 16 June to 3 July 2020, GAC successfully penetrated a total of 7,631 teams or 31,931 gamers from all over Indonesia for the Open Qualifier category which was open to the public.
As for the Invitation Qualifier category, which is aimed at professional esports teams, followed by 64 pro teams or 264 pro players. All GAC activities are carried out virtually to continue to support physical distancing in the new normal period.
To get more information and developments about GAC, visit the site http://www.gopayarena.id or follow the Instagram account @ gopayindonesia for promos and attractive offers during the GAC.