#kamisukareview – Mozilla, a non-profit pioneer and supporter of the Open Web concept, today officially launched its latest version and features Firefox Lite the latest in Indonesia. The latest Firefox Lite is capable of providing smarter search results.
This application now comes with the “Awesome Bar” feature. What's more, this mobile browser allows users to personalize the home screen with just one touch, giving users more control over their internet experience.
Firefox Lite is a complete mobile browser platform designed especially for Indonesian users. Firefox Lite is known for its speed, lightness, and being able to surf the web with data more efficiently.
To allow more users to enjoy a better internet browsing experience, the Firefox Lite team conducted some research to understand the needs of internet users, and created two main features based on the results of the research:
- Awesome Bar – Anticipate user needs with smart search suggestions
When a user searches for a keyword in the search bar in Firefox Lite, custom search results will appear according to the user's search history, bookmarks, and tabs, giving better results than regular searches. This feature helps users get search results more quickly and efficiently.
- Home Customization – Personalize the browser according to the user's mood
With the new Firefox Lite, users can easily customize Content and Services (Games, News, Travel), pin favorite websites, and change the theme or background color for the home screen according to their color preferences.
Other advantages of Firefox Lite:
- Fast: Firefox Lite's standout feature, 'Turbo Mode', blocks third-party trackers. This feature reduces data usage and loads websites faster.
- Lightweight: Firefox Lite is less than 7MB in size. With its light weight, users will still get the latest offerings from Firefox Lite without worrying about spending a lot of data on app updates.
- Privacy: Advertisers and websites often perform tracking to collect user data and serve targeted advertisements. Firefox Lite comes with personal tracking and tracking protection to help users browse without a trace.
Mozilla is a pioneer and advocate for the Open Web for more than 20 years. We create and promote open standards that enable innovation and advance the Web as a platform for all.
Today, hundreds of millions of people worldwide have used Mozilla Firefox to experience Web browsing on computers, tablets and mobile devices. For more information, visit www.mozilla.org.