#kamisukareview – Xiaomi officially selling a new color variant for the Redmi Note 9, namely Onyx Black. This new color complements the color choices for the Jawaranya 48MP Quad Camera smartphone and will be available in all sales channels this week. The exclusive sales for the official Blibli.com store have started on October 26 with Mi Store and mi.com.
Sales by Xiaomi's official store to other e-commerce partners will follow on October 27th, and finally sales for all physical stores start on October 31st. You can get the Redmi Note 9 starting at Rp. 2,249,000.
Redmi Note 9 Onyx Black enters Indonesia
For your information, Onyx Black is the newest color choice after the three colors introduced at launch, namely Midnight Gray, Forest Green, and Polar White, plus the color Sunset Red which was launched later. The black color used in the Onyx Black variant produces reflections when highlighted by light and makes it look premium.
Furthermore, the Redmi Note 9 is powered by the Helio G85, a 5,020 mAh battery with 18W fast charging and a 6.53 inch FHD + screen with DotDisplay and protected by Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass 5.When it was first introduced, the Redmi Note 9 was ordered over 20,000 units in time. four hours since the pre-order session was opened.
In the kitchen runway sector, sit with the Jumawa MediaTek Helio G85 chipset. It has an octa core processor that goes through a 12nm production process. This CPU consists of 2x A75 2.0GHz, 6x A55 1.8GHz.
Meanwhile, for the graphics processor, Redmi Note 9 Onyx Black uses the ARM G52 MC2 GPU which has a speed of 1000MHz. As information only, the MediaTek chipset embedded in this smartphone has a position between the Helio G80 and G90T. This sector has become an advantage.
In the memory sector, this cellphone relies on 3GB and 4GB RAM. Meanwhile, the internal memory has a capacity of 64GB and 128GB. Oh yes, there is also a microSD slot for those who want additional storage space.
The battery embedded in this smartphone is the same as the Redmi Note 9 Pro, which has a capacity of 5020mAh. Unfortunately, its fast charging capability is cut to 18W.
This cellphone camera is also equipped with four sensors. Comprises: 48MP main camera, f / 1.79, 8MP 118 ° Wide-Angle Camera, f / 2.2, 2MP Macro camera with autofocus, 2MP Depth Sensor camera, f / 2.4. In the front sector, there is a selfie camera with 13MP power.
Redmi Note 9 Onyx Black specifications:
- Display: 6.53 ”DotDisplay, 19.5: 9 2340 × 1080 FHD +, 1500: 1 contrast ratio, NTSC 84%, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G85, 12nm process technology
- CPU: 2x A75 2.0GHz, 6x A55 1.8GHz, Octa-core CPU
- GPU: ARM G52 MC2, up to 1000MHz
- Operating system: MIUI 11 based on Android 10
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1
- External Memory: microSD card slot for up to 128GB cards
- Battery: 5020 mAh, 18W fast charging
- Main Camera: 48MP, f / 1.79; 8MP 118 ° Wide-Angle Camera, f / 2.2; 2MP Macro with autofocus; 2MP Depth Sensor, f / 2.4
- Selfie Camera: 13MP
- Other Features: 3.5mm headphone jack, IR Blaster, NFC (select regions), USB Type-C, Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner