#kamisukareview – Tech site OnLeaks published a leaked short video showing the physical appearance and some specs Samsung Galaxy M12 from various angles or 360 degrees.
Latest Samsung phones This is reportedly targeting the entry level class. The upcoming phone has a design very similar to the previously released Galaxy A42 5G.
The advantages of the Samsung Galaxy M12
Just like the M51, the Samsung Galaxy M12 will be an entry-level model at a price of Rp. 2 million to Rp. 3 million in Samsung's M series, a series with an economical price from the smartphone from Korea.
One of the advantages of the Samsung Galaxy M12 is that it is powered by a super large battery with a capacity of up to 7,000 mAh, and is alleged to be the cellphone with the largest power storage at the same price range.
The design of the Galaxy M12 is very similar to the Galaxy A42 5G that was recently announced. With a 6.5-inch screen, with a 720p + resolution and a 720 x 1,600 pixel OLED screen, it is equipped with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The overall dimensions of this cellphone will measure 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm, with a thickness of up to 10 mm with the included camera bump.
The back of the Samsung Galaxy M12 has the same design as the A42 with a square camera bump that holds up to four modules (it could be three + some additional sensors). equipped with a Flash LED into a separate hole under the protrusion.
To support the performance of the Samsung Galaxy M12, it will be equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack which is located next to the USB-C data / charging port. It is estimated that this smartphone will be officially announced by Samsung early next year.
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.9 x 8.9 mm (6.45 x 2.99 x 0.35 in)
- Screen: Type PLS TFT
- Size: 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm (~ 88.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5: 9 ratio (~ 256 ppi density)
- OS: Android 10, One UI 2.5
- RAM: 3Gb / 4GB
- Internal: 32GB / 64GB
- Cameras: Quad 13 MP, f / 1.8, 27mm (wide), 1 / 3.1 ″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f / 2.2, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f / 2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f / 2.4, (depth)
- Selfie: Single 8 MP, f / 2.0, (wide)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Battery: Type Li-Po 7000 mAh, non-removable + Fast charging 15W